Speedy replies. Star seller badge

Jump to solution

The calculations are  not correct for my star seller badge under speedy replies.  I have messaged everyone back right away always.  

i would like it corrected.

Thank you laurie. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DesertChains
Conversation Maker

Re: Speedy replies. Star seller badge

Jump to solution

Check the csv file to see where you are getting rated down.

Perhaps you missed a message sent to you by a seller. Every message needs a response, or you can put them in your spam folder.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
4 Replies
DesertChains
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Check the csv file to see where you are getting rated down.

Perhaps you missed a message sent to you by a seller. Every message needs a response, or you can put them in your spam folder.

2 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Hi Laurie,

Etsy Support or Admin won't answer you here, sorry about that.  It's Sellers assisting other Sellers.  On your Star Seller Metric sheet, there is a place to download the Messages you supposedly missed.
The Metrics require Sellers to respond to every Message which is not initiated by YOU.  And if the person sending the Message sends it in 2 or 3 different strings, we must respond to those as well (this is something that I'm seeing a lot of people didn't know).  You figure you already answered the question.  But someone CAN Message you on MULTIPLE strings of Messages.  And we are supposed to answer them all; the first Message within that string.
For example, if someone Messaged me on different strings back to back, I USED to respond on ONE string only.  Since the SS Metrics began, I'll answer the first question, then say "Heading on over to your other Message."  It seems silly, but that's what is required (it's often the multiple strings that get people).

When you download the Messages, you can find the one you didn't answer and Mark it as Spam (then your dings will be eliminated).  But I'm hesitant to do that.  Because I don't know for sure if that will affect that person from Messaging me again.  But you do as you wish.

Hope this helps you.

3 Likes
IZYGIFT
Post Crafter

Jump to solution

What I want you suggest you that 

Download the list of msg and see which msg was late replayed then turn back the msg list and  put the conversation of late reply to junk. After 24 hours I will get back speedy reply Bach back.

I hope It will help you

SERAP

1 Like
SkinnyBugStudio
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@NaturalStitchDesigns I've also noticed that it can take Etsy up to 4 days before they properly mark that I've responded to a message within the 24 hour timeframe. Not sure why but something to note.

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.