Sorts Under Completed Orders Not Working

I periodically go in and check to see which of my orders are currently in transit.  For a few days now, when I select in transit under completed status only those packages that have been delivered show up.  Also, when I select pre-transit, I see both pre-transit and in transit orders but unfortunately, it doesn't include all those in transit orders.  

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
5 Likes
9 Replies

Re: Sorts Under Completed Orders Not Working

Having a similar issue except when I go to sort to "in transit" it shows all of the delivered ones too. So it's all backed up with delivered ones, so frustrating that there hasn't been a fix yet.

Also having a problem with stats if I sort my items by anything and go through to see what's the worst performing ones and it says $0 even though I've sold multiple within the timeframe. Lots of little bugs it seems

1 Like

I have been having the same problem. I was online with support a week or 2 ago and they were no help. I frequently sort by in transit to see if there are any orders that are stuck so I can be proactive with my customers and or the postal service. Please fix this.

0 Likes

It's been like this for me for a few weeks now and it's frustrating.   This is what I'm getting:

If I click "pre-transit" -  only shows some in transit and some delivered. 

If I click "in transit" - only shows everything delivered.

If I click "delivered" - only shows a few older delivered from Feb 11th and older (ones showing delivered under "in transit" don't show up under this one).

Since I use it like @QuiltStencilsAndMore  it would sure be nice to have it fixed.  Especially since we all now live in the land of refunds for everyone and everything.  I like to make sure packages are moving along their way and this (used to be) an easy way to check.

1 Like

Still not working!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes

I've had the same problem for several weeks now. Chatted with support. Says they're working on it.
Not holding my breath.

1 Like

STILL NOT working!!!! I really wish they would fix the broken stuff rather than making more problems with their "improvements" (sarcasm intended).

0 Likes

It has been weeks and this is still not fixed!!! It is becoming harder & harder to have a store here. It has been over 5 months since I received an email about a sale and now this.

1 Like
SnoodLife
Inspiration Seeker

I am having issues with sorting Delivered orders.  So seems like it's not just me.  Not great that this is still going on from February.

0 Likes

Is this going to be fixed?????

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.