YedidaArtStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Something is wrong with my account - please help me understand why

about six months ago i was asked to send a photocopy of my ID, and since i sent it something went wrong. Although i increased the advertising budget it was hardly used.

Also, the visits of shoppers are not the same and neither are the purchasers. There is also no synchronization between

the computer and the application. please check it up and let me understand why this is happening  

THANK YOU

YedidaArtStudio

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Jewels2at
Community Maker

Re: Something is wrong with my account - please help me understand why

We in the forums are sellers...you may need to contact Etsy.

0 Likes

@YedidaArtStudio for your first subject, if you sent your ID six months ago, it was obviously accepted by Etsy. Or else your shop would be closed.

New shops may get some boost in search, which could account for your sales.  If sales have slowed down, this is a good time to work on your SEO.  Read up in the Help Center, especially titles  - yours could use some improvement.  Then post in the Critiques section of the Forums.

Last - the Stats difference between a computer and the app is typical, so don't rely on them.

If you still want to discuss these concerns with Etsy Support, then use the link in the Help Center - Contact Us.

Good luck - you have lovely art, and I know it's very hard to describe your own work in objective terms, but that's exactly what you want to do to get found online.

1 Like
Amaradorn
Community Maker

I'm not really sure what your problem is but I noticed you have quite a few spelling mistakes in your titles and tags. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.