Some problems with new listing form?

Doesn't have the channels option in case you are listing something only on pattern. Does not allow you to enter both domestic (Canada) and "everywhere else" pricing in one step; you have to publish with one or other price point, then edit from listings manager.

Anyone else having this issue in Canada.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Some problems with new listing form?

Variations is also a nightmare. It isn’t an upgrade that’s for sure. 

0 Likes
MouseGarden
Conversation Maker

Stuff doesn't seem to save properly.  I had two listings where variations had completely disappeared.  I had one shipping setting not save so it had the wrong shipping.  I've had tags disappear.  And I had one weird listing where the title in the shop and the title on the back end were two different versions, weeks after I changed it, and both existed at once.  The other day I couldn't get the photos to switch order and stay there.

0 Likes

There's also been this awful bug with the Domestic/Everywhere Else pricing that's been going on for months, and we have been discussing it here: https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/International-Buyers-Paying-Domestic-Prices/m-p/14299... . Please be careful if you use that feature, it's been a headache for many international sellers.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.