Social Account: Pinterest

When I go to Marketing -> Social Media -> Social Accounts -> Connect Pinterest 

I get the following error:

400 Oops! At least one scope must be requested.

I'm sure I'm not the only person to experience this. How do we escalate this to Etsy?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies

Re: Social Account: Pinterest

I want to add that I do the Listing -> Share -> Pinterest that was recommended by others. However, when I do that, I cannot edit the title and description of the pin. Anyone else experience this? Any ideas? I put in a Pinterest-specific title and description and when I reload, it's still just pulling the title and description pulled from the URL.

1 Like

@DigitalArtisanLabs: This is am issue that has been brought up in many threads on this forum. You may want to read the post by @DKVintageandBeyond  https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Social-Media-Posting-not-working/m-p/142790482#M78716... for Pinterest's point of view.

2 Likes
CharbirdCorner
Inspiration Seeker

Same here. I can't connect my Pinterest account on Etsy.

1 Like

I can't either but strangely when I try to open Pinterest separately, it won't open the app after I've tried to pin. But it was opening fine before I tried to pin through Etsy. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and signed back in again but it is still not letting me pin from the Etsy app. On second day of this issue.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.