SkullsInspired
Inspiration Seeker

Shop stats displays zeros for all listing other than the top 5 listings when sorted by orders

When I click on my shop stats and choose to sort by (all time or 30 days) orders column there is a glitch where it will show the top 5 listings with the most sales but all other listings after the top 5 will show a zero under the sales column however when you click the a listing which I know has many sales it will show the correct amount of sales when it loads the stats page for that exact listing. Please Help!! I refer to this all the time and its been broken over 2 weeks now at this point!

Anyone else have this issue?

Thank you so much!

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
3 Replies
BeadsWithHistory
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Shop stats displays zeros for all listing other than the top 5 listings when sorted by orders

Yes! I am also having this issue. The stats are broken when sorting by orders or revenue; the first five listings on a page show accurate sales stats, while the last five show zero orders and zero revenue, even for items which have high numbers of sales. This has been an issue for several months.

I'm currently on hold with Etsy Support, reporting this bug. 

1 Like
BeadsWithHistory
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Shop stats displays zeros for all listing other than the top 5 listings when sorted by orders

The rep I spoke with did research on her end, confirmed that this is a software bug, and escalated it to technical support. It may be a long time before there's a fix, but at least it's a known issue now.

0 Likes
VibeEnvy
Conversation Maker

Mine have been like that for months.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.