Shop sections not working!

Anyone else's shop sections not available? They're all listed (unlike the snafu a few months ago!) but when I click on them, nothing happens...could someone please check it for me?

Between this and the butter knives fiasco, I've had just about enough of etsy! 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
5 Likes
16 Replies
BlackCatTheory
Conversation Maker

Re: Shop sections not working!

LOL ... I clicked a section for you and the first thing I saw was a cheese knife!!

Yes, your sections are working

0 Likes

The sections in your shop are working for me. Someone else just posted having this problem, and the sections in her shop were working for me, too. So I'm not sure why they're working for me and not you. 

0 Likes

Can someone check my sections please 

0 Likes

@SCANDINAVIAMODERN no I can't click on your shop sections (from an android browser) They are there, but nothing happens when I click on them. Sorry! 

0 Likes

There is another thread about this https://community.etsy.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Sections/m-p/139343146#M722262   Sounds like maybe a change that that breaks on certain browsers (or browser versions) and / or certain operating systems. we are not seeing this problem on Windows 10 with Firefox 102 or Linux with Firefox 92 or Linux with Brave 1.30.87 (Chromium: 94.0.4606.71)

1 Like

The knifes have to do with your country's regulations which Etsy may be a little too firm about.  

Your knives can be seen outside the UK.

As to sections sometimes there is a hitche.  Just refresh the page.  This can happen to anyone at anytime.  I've experienced it as a buyer.  I just find what I want to look at in the shop another way. 

0 Likes
SLXOriginalArt
Inspiration Seeker

Sections not working from my shop IPhone XR Safari browser they already didn’t work in the app Please look into this Etsy this won’t help with sales at all

2 Likes

@SLXOriginalArt   This is a seller peer to peer forum, not a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes post here).  Most of the reports of the 'sections' problem seem to be from Safari users. Have you tried a different browser?

0 Likes

It's happening on mobile devices (I'm using Google chrome) and has been an issue for over a week now. 

1 Like

Same here, it's working on the laptop but none of the phones in my entire family

0 Likes

@TheClassicAcorn  Mine are not working either on Safari iPhone or ipad

0 Likes

Sections work on a PC but for many mobile devices it stopped working. It worked on my Android but recently stopped working. Since the majority of sales come from mobile devices this harms sales because buyers have no choice but to scroll thru the whole site to find something. I chatted with ETSY yesterday and they asked me to hold 4 times while they looked into it. With no answer and no further remark they just disconnected the chat with no solution at all, not even we will send this to the tech dept etc.

1 Like
OwlAlwaysKnit
Conversation Maker

@SurnamePro  they disconnected me too saying exactly the same thing, please wait while I look into this for you, second time the person said they would send it too tech department after I said I had just gone through all the issues with another person and was disconnected.

I have to wonder if they did pass it on.

0 Likes

All of my listings in my shop sections don't show up. There are no next pages to click on. Please fix

0 Likes
EllaBoadu
Inspiration Seeker

Hey can someone check my shop section please. Having a similar issue of clicking my Etsy link via instagram and not seeing any section. Thank you!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.