DoubleDDezinez
Inspiration Seeker

Shipping score

I have questions about my shipping history. There are two slots indicating orders were not shipped. I have a tracking number for the one purchased in Feb. and there wasn’t an order placed on the March slot. 
Please correct these two errors. 
Thank you. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Shipping score

They don't reply to you here. You need to open a ticket and hope they fix it for you. 

0 Likes

Re: Shipping score

@DoubleDDezinez: "I have questions about my shipping history ... and there wasn’t an order placed on the March slot." When you look at the applicable CSV file from your Star Seller page there is a link to the order so you can confirm what Etsy thinks is wrong.  The file is in UTC not your time zone and usually an order is listed by its scheduled to ship by date.

"I have a tracking number for the one purchased in Feb." Does the actual order show as at least "in transit"? Has the package been scanned? Sometimes a tracking number cannot be validated until after the first scan is publicly available. If the shipping company is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order.

"Please correct these two errors." As mentioned, even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.