Shipping not syncing through a third party

Hello!

I have an order that was shipped via Printify on 7/26. However, their provider, DHL, for whatever reason didn't sync with etsy and so the package still shows as outstanding. However, via the tracking number, it was delivered in a timely way to the buyer already. Chat with support was no help. They told me I could either update the shipped date with the dates listed (in the last few days), or cancel the order (and refund the buyer). Neither of these options are ideal, bc I do not want to refund 3 stickers, and I don't want to update with a fictitious date that will ding me as a seller for shipping so 'late'....when it didn't ship late at all and was not my fault. I've been trying to find any workarounds and can't figure out a thing. Can someone please assist?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Shipping not syncing through a third party

There is no work around.

You can now only mark it as complete, with a tracking number with todays or a future, date. There is no backdating for shipping.

And if you don't mark as complete, that would leave an order as overdue, which is more of a red flag than completing an order late.

1 Like

Wow, that is incredibly frustrating. I didn't get much of anywhere with support. Do you have any thoughts on how I could present this to etsy as an issue that really needs some major help? 

0 Likes

@BoundlessJoyStudios 

Do you mean that the tracking progress just never updated or that the order was never marked shipped and tracking number never entered via printify integration? If it's the latter then the only "work around" is to check orders every day to make sure things are syncing properly and manually enter tracking info on etsy if you need to. Integrations with POD production partners are not flawless and they often get buggy, break or otherwise just don't work correctly. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.