Shipping Information Inaccurate

Hello! I have the following situation:

- my last 4 orders were shipped with a carrier not supported by Etsy, thus without tracking information

- all of them were shipped on time, and I marked them as complete

- in the .csv-Excel file which Etsy provides, in the last column "Shipped on time?", 2 of them appear with "yes" and the other two with "no".

How is this possible and why? What is the difference? If "shipped on time" is different than "missing tracking information", shouldn't all of them be tagged with "yes"?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Shipping Information Inaccurate

@LeilaMohsenpour: In the CSV file is the *Tracking/label date* the same as or earlier than the *Ship by* date on the orders marked as shipping late?

0 Likes

Well, this is quite messed up. There is no consistency.

One order shows "Tracking/label date" which is the same as "Ship by". It doesn't show anything at "Marked complete on". But it is marked as "Shipped on time".

However, there is another order, which has no "Tracking/label date", has only "Marked complete on " which is the same as "Ship by". This is "Shipped on time" as well.

The other two, have no information neither on "Tracking/label date" nor on "Marked complete on". These are not "Shipped on time".

I don't understand why there is no information about "Marked complete on", just like the order it has, because I personally tagged them in the same manner when I shipped them. 

0 Likes

Etsy does not recognize the carrier?  That is going to be a problem going forward.  Check with Aftership to see if any carriers are recognized for your country.

Also if you marked order complete outside your prodcessing time frame Etsy considers the item not shipped.

0 Likes

Yes, I will change the carrier so that is trackable. I was providing a tracking link as notes to the buyers and I wasn't aware of this issue.

All the orders I am referring to were marked complete during my processing time.

Btw, if someone else needs a list of trackable carriers, here it is:
https://www.etsy.com/developers/documentation/getting_started/seller_tools

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.