Share your story...

Shop advisor

Have you received an Etsy order that you’ll never forget?

Tell us your most memorable story and we may contact you about featuring your story in Etsy marketing.

The above is in my dashboard. The (Share your story) link, however, attempts to FORCE OPEN my personal email account rather than opening something I can type a "story" in. Shame on you Etsy for trying to force open my personal email account. Just to check I went to the email account off Etsy and there is nothing from Etsy there regarding the request. Very suspicious and unwelcome behavior by Etsy. This link is in my Etsy dashboard.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
2 Replies
leinweberstudio
Conversation Maker

Re: Share your story...

Well, I deleted that twaddle as soon as I saw it.

They need to put all their manpower behind focusing on all the alarming scammy developments here, and the numerous site "improvements" aka site failures which leave sellers frustrated beyond belief, instead of running these we're-all-happy-around-the-campfire promos.

Fine example of yet another failure: the situation with your email that you describe above.

2 Likes

Re: Share your story...

Yes this behavior by the Etsy technology department is very worrying. Better to delete that "twaddle" than to run the risk of further Etsy damage IMO.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.