Setting Up A Sale and Selecting Shop Sections Glitch

I wasn’t going to bring this up, but after about the 20th time, it’s starting to drive me a little bonkers. Whenever I go to set a set up a sale on my patterns, I want to choose the listings by shop section. I have the patterns spread throughout a number of sections specific to them, and I choose each one. When setting up a sale using just the regular website, each time I click a section the section list re-arranges itself and I have to read through the whole thing again. It’s really frustrating, and I don’t understand why it can’t display the list in the order it is in the shop and keep it there. I could even understand if the empty sections (those previously selected) moved to the bottom of the list, but that’s not what’s happening. They scatter throughout the list and you have to hunt through it again and again. I don’t know if Etsy cares and wants to fix this, but, please, fix it. Is anyone else having this problem?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
TheKiltedKnitter
Conversation Maker

Re: Setting Up A Sale and Selecting Shop Sections Glitch

I can't remember if I have precisely the same problem you are experiencing but I do find the system extraordinarily clunky. Like you, I have items  want to put on sale scattered through sections. In the end what I do is go through each section and delete the items I don't want to put on sale. It takes too long and is really a pain so I don't do it very often. In any case, running sales doesn't ever seem to work for me, so I don't bother very often.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.