Sending message not working

Please I m having problem for sending message Please solve it as soon as possible Thanks 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Sending message not working

What kind of problem? Please be more specific. App or browser?

0 Likes

@Semiprecioushub: "I m having problem for sending message" What problem are you having? Are you getting an error message - if so what is it? Are you having this problem using an app or a browser?

"Please solve it as soon as possible" Even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

0 Likes

so, if you are sending messages as a promotion method, know that that is against Etsy policy.

if you were doing that, your messages were likely marked as spam.

Etsy disables the ability to send messages when this happens. They will normally reactivate them again, but it can be a few weeks or a few months.

patience is needed now.

3 Likes
NetogamiArt
Inspiration Seeker

I made my account a month ago. Last week I got some of these spam messages where someone pretends that they are etsy. I marked them as spam, and since then I cannot even message the 2 buyers that I had that need assistance. Why is this platform so incredibly broken. They get so much money from the sales and yet they dont care about anything.

And no, for these people that are somehow always thinking etsy does everything correctly: I didnt send any messages at all but I have been banned from messaging anyways.

They could clearly stop these idiots that pretend to be etsy, by just not allowing anyone to enter "etsy" as an account name, but no, then they would need to work 1% so they dont want and they just ban the poor guy that got the message instead. wtf.

0 Likes
DesertChains
Conversation Maker

Why do you think your messaging ability has been turned off?

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.