Seller App showing incorrect dispatch by date.

Hi,

I usually check the etsy seller app to see if I have any orders due to go out that day if I'm not at the PC. Unfortunately the app has an issue where it says "dispatch by tomorrow" and it's actually due that day. I will head online the next day to print off any labels and the order is overdue. This is causing a lot of irritation as I've lost my star rating since the new app was implemented as well as any etsy protection on my orders.

The main order screen also doesn't show the dispatch by date, and when you click on the order there is no way to see the dispatch date when it has been overridden with "dispatch by tomorrow". The only way to see the correct date is to log onto the website.

Further info: Based in the UK using GMT.

Hope this is sorted soon!

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Seller App showing incorrect dispatch by date.

I'm having the same issue. But it isn't just on the app. All of the orders I have coming in are showing as "ship by tomorrow" when I have 1-2 weeks processing time. I don't even have a one day option in my shipping profiles. Etsy chat says they're "looking into it". Meanwhile I have angry customers and cancelled orders because I can't meet this insane deadline.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.