Our deposit date changed from "Scheduled for Mar 13" to "Scheduled for Mar 20", with no deposit today and no eMail from Etsy explaining why a week's delay instead of the "few business days" as per the Etsy announcement on Saturday.

Re: Scheduled Deposit Changed By A Week

Mine finally has the wording that payment is currently being transferred to my banking account instead of next payment on the 20th, but it doesn't show the amount in my account breakdown yet.  Prob just yet another glitch having everyone worried.  Those that got a email should be worried though

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

I am not happy.  All of my items are custom made, so I will not be making/shipping any items till Etsy pays me.  The customer will have to deal with Etsy - that's who they paid, not me.  

3 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

I don't understand why Sellers are not receiving Communication about this.  Either in an Announcement, Shop Dashboard (where I still have the thing about the new App I don't intend to download), or Email.  

5 Likes

I think we all need to stay calm, but I do believe Etsy needs to communicate to us sellers. One email on Friday is not doing the trick. I do believe we will get our money but not communicating is causing panic which could have been avoided. My deposit date still stays March 10th. and I am trying really hard to keep calm. This is my full-time job and need that money to pay bills and purchasing supplies this week. So, with that being said let's stay positive and we will get our money and things will go back to normal. For me this is a learning lesson. I will be looking into a shopify or another web hosting website in case something happens again in the future. I wish all of my follow sellers' good luck and hang in there!! Us small business owners can tackle anything!

1 Like

I'm on a daily payout and it changed one day from today to tomorrow the 14th. My guess is the payout schedule adjusted to the "next" payout day we are all on. Since some moved a day and some a week. I'll be really upset if it moves mine a whole week after not being paid friday or today.

2 Likes

Now it says I WILL be paid tomorrow, like normal.

0 Likes

Mine says tomorrow, too, but with the same amount it said would be paid out today.

0 Likes

Etsy chose poorly where they banked as it failed on Friday 

1 Like

Mine is still showing scheduled by March 10 which has clearly already passed. No deposit today either. 

2 Likes
thePaperFramer
Conversation Maker

I just received my normal email stating that my deposit is on the way; on time.

3 Likes

That's encouraging!  Thank you!

0 Likes
thePaperFramer
Conversation Maker

Go it on time

0 Likes
RedOakRoad
Inspiration Seeker

Mine was just released and deposited. Originally showed the 20th, put in for a manual deposit for the 14th (deposit amount hadn't changed all day) up until around 3 pm CST as it was deposited. The deposit is always done before noon so hopefully all of the other deposits that were scheduled for the 20th (pushed from today) are also being processed.

2 Likes

That's great!  Mine had said today with an amount and then this afternoon it says tomorrow with that very same amount.  So, I hope mine transfers soon, too!

0 Likes

Mine got changed to tomorrow. But... who knows

0 Likes

FYI...

I went to Contact Us, under HELP, and the topic of Finances and Payments, and this message was posted: 

"We’ve started processing payments to sellers who’ve experienced delays. You should expect to see your deposit sent out within the next several hours. Then, you should see your funds in your bank account within the next few business days."

Why they couldn't email us all a message is beyond me...

5 Likes

Also fyi...I was one whose Friday request didn't happen and at 4:20 p.m. Central time, my money is still sitting in Available with scheduled date of March 10 for payment. 

Typically, since Monday is the normal pay day for me, it would be zero by now, and I would have received notice that my funds were being transferred. 

As I mentioned in a previous post, I would just like a head's up about what is going on, so I don't have to sit here freaking out about how I'm going to pay my 2 important bills due later this week. 

4 Likes

This is an unusual delay because of the bank that collapsed. I was told they are working on it. I talked to someone earlier today.

0 Likes

Mine also went from 3/13 to 3/20 and then they deposited today at 4 pm.

0 Likes

Are your payouts set to weekly? You can also request a daily payout at any time. That might mean you get a payout sooner.

Mine says the money is on the way to my bank, but my bank doesn't show anything yet. They usually show it as deposited, but don't actually clear the deposit until the next day. So far, no payment is showing at 3:00pm Pacific Time.

Etsy did not lose any money in the failed bank. The government is doing bailouts for all the accounts over $250,000, so they will get their money back eventually, but I assume that will take time. They may have a cash flow problem in the meantime if they can't free up the money needed for seller's payments from one of their many other banks. I am sure they are frantically working on it.

0 Likes
Suniq
Crafty Poster

Just got an email. They've just deposited mine too.

0 Likes
thePaperFramer
Conversation Maker

Got my deposit on time last night

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.