Our deposit date changed from "Scheduled for Mar 13" to "Scheduled for Mar 20", with no deposit today and no eMail from Etsy explaining why a week's delay instead of the "few business days" as per the Etsy announcement on Saturday.

Re: Scheduled Deposit Changed By A Week

@CatherinesAtticFinds 

I feel very very sorry for those who have Etsy as an only income. Cross your fingers and hang in there for now.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
digitaldoodlebug
Conversation Maker

You can request payment and it will set for tomorrow. Then see if it comes then. 

0 Likes

@ThePurplePuppy 

Please don't feel sorry for us.  For some it is successful and is our day job.  We don't need another job, but we do need Etsy to pay us just like we expect any other employer to do.  We did the work and our customers paid Etsy for our items.

12 Likes

Mine is now being shown as currently being deposited

0 Likes

Mine said March 20 but I requested it now and I got an email saying it is being transferred now.

0 Likes

Ours too....no bank deposit today and date changed to the 20th. That's just not right.

4 Likes

mine shows that they deposited but nothing in my bank account.. soo wrong since our clients paid in full, and we provided our services and ordered supplies to fill their order requests... 

0 Likes

Mine still says "Scheduled for Mar 10."

2 Likes

Mine has well!

0 Likes

Mine was supposed to be today and was pushed to the 27th. That's 2 weeks! I received NO communication on this whatsoever. This is totally unacceptable.

3 Likes

Oh hellllsssss no 

2 Likes

@JMOldeVintage explains this normal Etsy payout procedure here

For weekly payouts, the date always jumps a week ahead before funds are moved out of our shops. 

4 Likes
RedOakRoad
Inspiration Seeker

Same here. Payment page showed the 20th for my next payment instead of the 13th (today) like usual and no payment made. I've been only on weekly payments for 8 years and it has never changed.

I've spoken with CSR and they said everything has been resolved... and sent me a link to the statement made 3 days ago about everything being resolved. I've requested a manual deposit for the 14th and we will see if it goes through.

Some amount of communication would be nice. If I have a delay with a product to a customer it is my job to message them and tell them of the delay but it doesn't seem to be the same when it actually involves Etsy being the one with the delay.

8 Likes

I’ve been in Etsy for 14 years (I have 2 shops) and I am never surprised by their lack of communication with their “customers” aka sellers.  I feel we deserve an answer as to when our funds will be deposited.  

4 Likes
AniBabee
Crafty Poster

I am in the same boat! Checked my deposit this afternoon and it says deposit scheduledfor march 20th. And all of my income is still in my account. No email, communication, nothing. Unacceptable on Etsys part. 

4 Likes
RedOakRoad
Inspiration Seeker

Edit from above: My deposit has been processed for the 13th. Weekly deposit showed the 20th (not today, like it usually does) put in for a manual deposit of tomorrow. Funds were still the exact same and then they were deposited at around 3pm CST.

Hope everyone else sees their payments go through.

0 Likes

Mine changed to the 20th and nothing shows on my payment account that anything was being transferred today!

No email either, but I bet they took they took their fees out.

5 Likes

I think the fact that Etsy is not communicating information about our money they're holding is infuriating. We need facts. 

Without facts, we have people guessing, and adding to the panic. 

Crisis management/Public Relations should dictate that overcommunication is what a good company would do in this instance. 

I DO RELY on my shop as my sole income, and I have health insurance that is due this week, and I can't wait a week to get my money. 

I had a payment that was supposed to be sent Friday. I kept my shop open, and made substantially more over the weekend, and my regular weekly payment should be going out today, for deposit in my bank tomorrow morning. 

This whole experience has been handled poorly by Etsy. Communicate with us! Tell us you don't know. But don't leave us subject to hysteria and speculation. 

If there were another reliable selling platform out there, without usurious fees, I can guarantee a mass exodus would be taking place. 

11 Likes

AGREE!!!

0 Likes
HandyNat
Crafty Poster

Exactly!!

1 Like

Normally when funds are sent to your bank the date changes and the payment account shows the funds have been sent.  This line is missing from my payment account.

3 Likes

Mine was changed from the 10th to the 13th to the 14th. 

1 Like
SewlyButtons
Conversation Maker

I too was concerned when the date changed to the 20th but no indication the deposit was processing.

However... I just checked and my deposit IS being processed. The date changed first. It's probably always been that way and I just never noticed before.

The sky is NOT falling!

2 Likes

@SewlyButtons 

That is what I kept posting all morning--that it was not time to panic--yet! 

I think most people had just not noticed this before as they were not looking before!

Mine is now being shown as currently being deposited

1 Like

My deposit changed from 13th to 14th with no email or explaination either. I daily deposits.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.