STAR Seller Badge

My message stats were never updated for November. I should have been a Star Seller in December. With a 5.0 rating and 100% on the other two categories, I simply needed to go from 93% to 95% on Messages. If their were technical glitches on Etsy's side, they should accomodate us and fix it.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: STAR Seller Badge

Download a CSV to see which ones are counting against you 

0 Likes

Yes, I did that before posting. It is a glitch. My stat report was never updated past Nov 26 although I had new messages in the past week before 12/1.

0 Likes

and dont forget any received near the end of the month maynot be used to calculate the scores

1 Like

@BluetreeSewingStudio: "My message stats were never updated for November." Are you basing this on the applicable CSV file available on your Star Seller page (previous period for December Star)? When you look at the file remember that that the dates / times are in UTC (not your time zone), only the first message of a new incoming thread is included (all that counts for Star Seller), and usually a new incoming thread is not included until after the 24 hour reply window has passed regardless of when you replied. Star Seller stats (and the CSV file) seem to be updated only once per day so there may be an additional day's delay. There is also a link to the actual message thread so you can verify if the data is correct or not. Keep in mind that the Star Seller metric is NOT all new messages but only the first message of all new incoming threads.

0 Likes

The message stat report was never updated for the last week of November. It stopped at 11/26/23.

1 Like

Same happened to me. My last update was November 26th. I also should have been at 95%. I missed a duplicate message...ugh. I replied right away and overlooked that the same person wrote to me twice and when I finally realized it had been 25 hours. It sucks that a little thing like that tanks your star seller.

3 Likes

Yes, the single message I missed was in October. So i knew my star seller status would go away in November. But Etsy's rules state that they would use message stats through November 30th for the 12/1 review.  And they did not.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.