SSB download not picking up all data

This month my SSB download for message responses hasnt pulled through all the messages since 27th August. These messages are new and responded messages and fit the criteria for inclusion.

Is this a known bug?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
10 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: SSB download not picking up all data

Etsy cuts off the Star Seller stats a few days before the end of each month.

1 Like

That's interesting, the messages that have not pulled through on the exported CSV (the report they base the result on) are between 27th - 31st. I had anticipated a time difference, even a cut off point, but the 27th August feels very early. Others must have been affected in the same way.

0 Likes

@IkigaiPrintmaking: "These messages are new ..." If these messages are the first message of a new incoming thread they should definitely have been included if at the time your September star stats were calculated if it was past the 24 hour reply window, and allowing for a delay in updating the stats and UTC time zone considerations.

0 Likes

Isn't it supposed to be 3 months like Star seller stuff? 

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@DKVintageandBeyond  I just finished posting something similar. If you obtained 100% of the Metrics in August, I believed that should account for June, July, August.

2 Likes

@DKVintageandBeyond yes, thats what I believe. Through the 3 months my messages are always responded on time bar one that was missed. It pulled the stats down and I was keeping an eye on things as I knew it would affect SS. But, a few new messages came in toward the end of the month, which, should (by my calculations) have brought the stats within SS requirements.

0 Likes

I had a similar mistake. The review period skipped 2 days messages at the end of August and I failed short at 94% even though it would be OK if they counted the last 2 days of August. Annoying 

1 Like

Its a huge bummer to find these things out in this way. I haven't noticed anywhere on the guidance/help pages that it cuts off 5 days before the month end.

1 Like

There must be some other reason those new messages havent pulled through as this appears to be the T&C stance:

Qualification is automatically assessed every month on the first day of the month (“Assessment Date”). If a seller satisfies the customer service standards and other qualifications for the three (3) months prior to the Assessment Date (“Review Period”), then the seller automatically qualifies to become a Star Seller. (For example, if the Assessment Date is on 1st September 2021, then a seller’s performance between 1st June 2021 and 31st August 2021 is measured.)

1 Like

I reached out to Customer services and they said they can't change my rating. I am not asking for a favour. I would have qualified if they included the messages on 30th and 31st of August. Such a shame to loose SS at 94% 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.