Running a Sale - Sale Pricing not reflected

I just put on a sale for the month and my sale prices are not showing up. The listings are grouped correctly and showing under the "on sale" sub menu on the left but the percentage off is not reflected and shows regular pricing. I have done it twice now and after several minutes it is not showing the sale prices, just regular prices. 

I run a sale monthly on certain items so do this every month and this is the first problem I am having. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
12 Replies

Re: Running a Sale - Sale Pricing not reflected

Update, when you click on a sale item, the correct sale price is displayed in the new tab. When looking at sale section, some show sale prices but not percentage until you open in a new tab. What the heck. 

0 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I chatted with Etsy and they said to give it a few hours. So only a few showed for sale on the main page the rest had a regular price and only showed on sale when you clicked on the link. I know it is frustrating because it did not show 10 items that were on sale. 

0 Likes

@AudaciousAttire: There have been quite a few recent posts on this very issue - some have reported that "editing" the sale (even if not making any changes) seems to help.

1 Like

I was out of town this week and took a quick look at technical issues and didn't see it. That was very helpful! It worked. Thanks.

0 Likes
JudyStalus
Conversation Maker

I've got this same problem (and have had it before).  Some of my sale items are shown in search, others aren't shown as being on sale until you click on them...kind of defeats the purpose of having a sale.  Sadly Etsy doesn't do much about fixing these kind of bugs.

2 Likes

It can be fixed.

Go back to the sale and click “Edit listings” and then “Save”. I do this every day after midnight. It refreshes it and then you will see the sale. Etsy should fix the bug though.

2 Likes

Do you have to do this every single day for it to fix the issue?

1 Like
PacificBlueBooks
Inspiration Seeker

Thank You!!!  This did fix it for my shop!

0 Likes

I'm running a sale and it shows up logged into my computer but doesn't on the app. 

0 Likes

I found out after having this issue that it's been happening a while and Etsy seems unwilling to fix. I've reached out several times via chat and case has been "escalated" but no one will respond. If you're also having an issue with this you can contact chat here: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_sell_ship_order-contact_select

1 Like

I have also reported issues with sales to etsy earlier this year.  To be honest, it was almost as if the items I put on sale became 'hidden'.  In 13plus years on Etsy I have never had a sale that did not result in vastly more orders.  But the last 2 sales I ran, the only items that sold were NOT on sale.  Once I ended the sale, the items that had been on sale,  began selling again. ??  Also, the "on sale" section did not show up on the "new" Etsy app like it does on the original app and on the desktop version.  Not sure if related...   But I'm certainly apprehensive to run another sale ..... 

1 Like

Etsy is so glitchy lately. I'm having this issue too. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.