Processing times getting changed on me

I always strive to ship my orders in a timely manner. Most of what I do usually ends up being custom orders. Lately for some reason, I've been setting 2-3 week processing times and it keeps changing it to 2-3 day processing times. I don't realize it until I check my dashboard a few days later and it says my order is overdue. Why does this keep happening to me? I want people to know I ship in the window I say, yet because of this glitch, instead I'm constantly having to apologize for misinformation. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Processing times getting changed on me

Double check your shipping profile.

0 Likes
Spellbinderie
Conversation Maker

I'm wondering if you are accidentally setting it for days instead of weeks.  It can be tricky.  Next time you change them, have someone double check as a "buyer".  You can always ask here in the forums.

0 Likes
Spellbinderie
Conversation Maker

Otherwise you need to take screenshots of the processing time being set to 1 - 2 weeks.  I'd do this both on the shipping profile page AND from the listing page that a buyer would see.  Then when a sale for that item goes through and it's now showing 1 - 2 DAYS on your order page, take a screenshot of that and send it all to Etsy support (from your dashboard go to Community & Help and contact support that way).
Unless you can illustrate the problem with photos, it's hard to get the attention of the technical team.

1 Like
Crafthappenz
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having the same problem. It's now happened twice to me. Luckily I looked and was able to get the order out in time. It has set mine to a 1 day processing both times... Very frustrating. I do not want to end up having to ship something later than what the customer expects and most of my items are made to order. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.