Problems with Plaid.

I've checked with my bank in the last 2 weeks., there is no record of any deposit from Plaid.  Is there a way to find out the date when Plaid deposited those 2 very small amounts?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

Re: Problems with Plaid.

Mine, the deposits were from Etsy.  There was no mention of Plaid in my bank account.

1 Like

THIS look for small deposits from Etsy..like 41 cents or 15 cents..small odd amounts

0 Likes

Thank you for your respond.   There has been some deposit from Etsy, from my sale but no small amounts that are under $1.00.

0 Likes

Did you do the instant or the manual verification? With instant there are no deposits.  IF manual you might have to contact Etsy (good luck with that!)

0 Likes

Thank you for your respond.  How I get to the manual verification? Do I suppose to enter the rounding numbers AND checking numbers when I do the manual?   

0 Likes

Hi, Petals, I tried manual, but could not get the deposits. I contacted etsy help and about 10 days later, they reset the Plaid authorization. Now I will try to used Plaid automatically, and be sure to change my password right away after I am verified. Otherwise, if Plaid is hacked, then someone will have my password. 

0 Likes

@HelloStephieMcCarthy 

If you decide to use instant, just changing your password may not help. Make sure you also check your bank account settings to see if Plaid is connected or call your bank to have them check. If Plaid is connected, disable it, then change your password. Plaid does not need to be a connected app in your account just for the one time verification.

0 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

@petalsofmyheart 

You have to enter your bank account number first and then you get the choice of instant or manual.  If you choose manual, then you prompted to enter your bank account number again and then your routing number.

0 Likes

Thank you. 

0 Likes

I've no problem with entering my bank account number, there is no "next" or continue space for me to enter the Routing number .  The message of "Something went Wrong" immediately shown up when I attempted to enter the small $

If you have the Etsy Support either phone number or email, may I have it?  Thank you.

1 Like

@petalsofmyheart: There is no phone number for Etsy although you can try to request a call back by digging though Shop Manager > Community & Help > Contact Us. That will open the page to start a support ticket. Or send an eMail https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling#issue_update_account_email-contact_selec...

0 Likes

Thank you BagmakersSupply. for the information.  I will try to email Etsy. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.