Private Listing - not working

Is anyone else having problems while trying to create a private listing.  You used to be able to create a custom order and everything you needed to create it was right there.  Now when I create one, I enter all information Etsy asks for and press finish.  I then have to go back into my listing page and continue the process by adding a photo and re-input shipping charges.  What gives?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

Re: Private Listing - not working

I read in one of the threads that they have a "new" listing page and you have to find the magic link to get back to the old one. I forgot what the name of the thread was but I think it mentioned the new listing page.

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Managing-Your-Shop/Anyone-like-the-new-listing-form/m-p/141655981#M153...

0 Likes

It's been broken for a long time, but I can't find the main thread on the topic. 

0 Likes
GreatHat
Crafty Poster

How about nix that Etsy generated photo and put up something that says custom listing. It's ugly, means nothing. C'mon Etsy you can do better than this. How about you spend some of the extra 12% you are charging for advertising I don't want and clean up your custom listing page. It was better before you"updated" it!

0 Likes
FruteJuce
Conversation Maker

Mmm haven't done a private listing for a long time. But this should be very easy, Etsy should have that down already. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.