Pre-Transit

An order says pre-transit. It was accepted by the post office on 2-23 and according to the tracking it is out for delivery today. Please fix this Etsy. I don't want this to mess up my star seller stats.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Pre-Transit

Once the parcel shows delivered on the postal website. Contact Etsy via the chat bubble in your dashboard.

Give them the order number, tracking number and the link to the postal website showing the parcel has been indeed delivered. They will then manually change this to delivered in your dashboard.

2 Likes

Thanks 

order shows delivered now, but it’s still showing pre-transit.

I will try your suggestion 

thanks

1 Like

@CottageDome: A order still in "pre transit" usually means that the tracking information AS ENTERED cannot be validated.

If the shipping company is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. Even something as simple as a leading or trailing space can cause verification to fail. What happens if you click on the tracking number link on the actual order?

"Please fix this Etsy." Even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

0 Likes

The order is now showing delivered but still says in pre-transit 

I purchase my labels from Etsy 

0 Likes

There is a glitch in the dashboard when it comes to tracking. I use the same shipping companies (supported by Etsy) all the time.

It has gotten better during the past 2 years and now only 20% remain in pre-transit or transit despite being delivered & reviews left. I waited for a fix for a while now, gave up reporting on the glitch. Now if it happens and Etsy agent will fix it manually when requested.

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@CottageDome  Wait until tomorrow - it might update by then.

2 Likes

Thanks 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.