Postage total?

I’m just now getting to doing my taxes for Chuo 23 and although I’m not new at this, I’ll be darn if I can’t seem to find a total for the postage I paid Etsy. I know how to download the CSV files which shows all your sales, but is there a way for me to get the grand total of every shipping label I purchased on Etsy?

TIA  

ginny

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Postage total?

Since you have only had 1 sale, it's pretty easy to see.

0 Likes

Now this is really weird. Before I saw Nana‘s reply to me I noticed that my message came up under a shop that has not been opened for several years. Now I am hot off her hook and yarn at Granny was a second shot I had open at one time, so it’s weird how my message came up under that shop and not under hot offer a hook so I’m gonna repeat my question since I had 150 sales or something like that last year I’d hate to go through all those papers that I do keep when I get an order I always print a receipt from my own records  And help out there? 
ginny

hotoffherhook

0 Likes
HotOffHerHook
Conversation Maker

Testing…

0 Likes
HotOffHerHook
Conversation Maker

Ah!   I find me managed to get on here under my proper shop name. So I’m gonna ask again is there any way for me to find out the total of all shipping labels I purchased from Etsy for 2023 other  than having to go every sale receipt I have and total it myself?

Ginny

0 Likes
PotteryUrns
Conversation Maker

@HotOffHerHook  the easiest way to I know to know how much I spent on Etsy labels is to go to Finances>Payment Account and scroll down to bottom where it says Monthly Statement and click on that for each month. It will show there the amount spent on shipping for that month and then I total up each month. There is probably other ways, probably even a CVS file, but I have trouble using them and this has been an easy way for me. 

0 Likes

Go to finances - payment account, and change the time frame underneath "activity summary" to all  last year, and it will show the entire year's totals for all fees, sales and labels.

1 Like

Finances - payment account - download csv, it has everything, you need to do it month-by-month

or, look at the summary, it will show the total, but not the individual lines.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.