Please Tell, What mistakes i do on etsy ? that i don't received an orders ?

Suggest me some seo tips or some changes that help me to received order

Thank you

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Please Tell, What mistakes i do on etsy ? that i don't received an orders ?

@Anuthibynishantpreti: If you are able to post there, you may find more help in https://community.etsy.com/t5/Shop-Critiques/bd-p/shop-critiques?ref=gnav rather than in this Technical Issues forum.

With all of the changes Etsy has made to its Search Engine, the reality is that you need to drive your own traffic and sales so that the algorithm learns that people want what you are selling.

1 Like

Your about page says that your items are curated, apparently meaning not created by you.  

3 Likes

Uumm Anutthi Clothing in Jaipur (where you are located) is a large clothing company. If you are one and the same I don't think you qualify for handmade status. You are probably better off sticking with Amazon and your own online shopping site instead of attempting to use Etsy as a selling platform. 

4 Likes
Marmalady
Conversation Maker

"The growth of Anuthi has been marked by the expansion of our team, which started with 25 members in 2016 and has now flourished into a close-knit family of 65 individuals."

If you have a team of 65 people making your items they all need to be listed as Shop Members -- and each item listing should also say which Shop Member actually made it.

5 Likes

It would appear from your about section, Etsy is not the platform for your shop.  As mentioned above Amazon would be a better fit. 

Also, you are advertising free shipping and a 72% discount, which leads me to believe your prices were highly inflated to begin with.  Not a good selling point with me.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.