MiamiDesignShops
Inspiration Seeker

Plaid Help

Jump to solution

Hi! I recently got the notification in my account to confirm my banking information for Plaid. I cannot even get past the account number step. When I made my Etsy a year ago, they had me change the format of my account number and now I cannot remember. It's different than how the bank numbers are and when I went to the US format page it did not help at all. I cannot get into contact with anyone from Etsy (I requested phone calls & emailed), so if anyone has any advice that would be greatly appreciated! I only have 30 days before they say I won't receive any funds. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Plaid Help

Jump to solution

Hello,

Please refer to this article for more information on the bank account verification process: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015775908-How-to-Update-and-Verify-Your-Bank-Account-for-...

Otherwise, we have had multiple threads with extensive conversations about this subject recently (here, and an updated discussion here).

We are closing this thread to avoid confusion, thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Like
6 Replies

Jump to solution
1 Like
MiamiDesignShops
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you for getting back to me! Sadly, that's what I'm doing. I'm not using any spaces or anything.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I am having issues too and no, I am not using any spaces, hyphens or otherwise. Looking at the forum content, there are many having this issue and I can only assume it is that it does not work through all banks so apparently we are supposed to go set up a whole new account with a different bank, Nope. Not happening. I will just have to let them close my account and I will go back to selling products directly without etsy taking a massive cut and I can do pretty good without them so it will be their loss

0 Likes
MiamiDesignShops
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

That makes me feel better that I'm not the only one at least! I hope they fix this or at least get back into contact with us somehow with a resolution. That's awesome you can do that though! Etsy has helped me a lot with visibility so I need to find some kind of solution. 

0 Likes
PotteryUrns
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I think part of the problem in updating today is the system is overwhelmed with people trying. My feelings is to wait a few days since we have 30 days and so many of need to verify our information.  I wouldn't wait till the last few days either.  Etsy chat, email, etc. is also overwhelmed from it. I have the chat button and used it this morning for another matter. Got thru to them twice and then in middle of them checking on my problem would get cut off. Gave up and decided to try another day as wasn't absolutely critical today.   It is at the request of the government that Etsy is requiring this and if I read the government ruling correct they may require updates annually.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Hello,

Please refer to this article for more information on the bank account verification process: https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015775908-How-to-Update-and-Verify-Your-Bank-Account-for-...

Otherwise, we have had multiple threads with extensive conversations about this subject recently (here, and an updated discussion here).

We are closing this thread to avoid confusion, thanks!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.