Pernicious Listing errors adding email address to everything

Jump to solution

Every time I try to list or go in and edit a listing my email address is auto-generating under every thing inside the listing.  I have tried  three browsers and logged in and out and even when I try to do a store search it just keeps popping up there and will not delete. Working this afternoon here as been waste of time trying to get anything done. I did a full sweep on my computer so there is no virus doing this- only when I am in etsy on my desktop.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pernicious Listing errors adding email address to everything

Jump to solution

Turns out it was password manager- I turned it off - got rid of saved of all passwords and the glitch is gone.  That should have been specific to just this browser- odd it wasn't. Any way thanks for responding perhaps it was a MS update. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Jump to solution

It sounds like malware. If it's not that, it could be an extension you have installed on your browser. There haven't been any other complaints about it happening, and until there are, it sounds like a user-specific issue, not an Etsy issue.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@ChristmasIsLove thanks there is no malware or any extensions.  I ran a few scans and checked it out on three browsers. I did see a lot of people having issues so I will chalk it up to a glitch today of some kind. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Turns out it was password manager- I turned it off - got rid of saved of all passwords and the glitch is gone.  That should have been specific to just this browser- odd it wasn't. Any way thanks for responding perhaps it was a MS update. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.