Payments, issue for Australian sellers

Hi, Etsy sent a payment to my bank account on Monday. This should have easily cleared by the day after i.e. close of business on Tuesday. However Wednesday has now also passed, and still no payment in my bank account. Any other Aussies experiencing this?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
30 Replies
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Re: Payments, issue for Australian sellers

First Monday of the month is often slower than normal, mainly due to the volume of transfers to be processed.  On the first Monday, they not only have the monthly payments, but all the daily, weekly and bi-weekly as well.  In other words most of the 7 million shops are getting paid at once.  Have patience, it will get there.

1 Like

Hi but Ive had plenty of payments on the first Monday of the month. This has never happened before. I notice UK sellers posting this s too right now.

0 Likes

I haven’t yet received my payment,I haven’t had this problem ever….lm in Australia ….Etsy needs to advise us if there is a problem…..

2 Likes

@shabbychicbab 

They don't seem to care. Unless we tell them something is wrong!

1 Like

I recieved my funds this morning I hope you all recieve yours funds soon.

0 Likes

Etsy's Mondays is actually already Tuesday for us in Australia. I'm set for monthly, and I got my money today (Wednesday for me, Tuesday for Etsy).

2 Likes

@AnniebelloPaper What is going on with Etsy lately. I think we need to get some kind of invoice to send to Etsy with all this racing around we are doing! lol!

1 Like

@FunkyKoala I always get my money on Wednesdays. I am set for monthly payments and the only time they have been delayed is when there's a Monday bank holiday. I'm not sure what the issue is that you and others are having but I don't have it. Hope it gets sorted soon.

0 Likes

Still haven't received mine. Most annoying. I usually wait until Wednesday lunch time and it is there but today ... crickets. *sad face*

1 Like

I always receive a "Monday" payment by Close of business on Tuesday, Australian time. Now its Wednesday. This payment is late and its nothing to do with my bank. 

3 Likes

@PookieandnessI used to get mine on a Tuesday as well but more recently can't remember when it started but it changed to Wednesday around 'lunch time'. Today, however, nothing. If it is a bank/public holiday in the world somewhere then yes it is delayed further (for me at least).

1 Like

I haven't received mine either. I always receive it on a Tuesday with Commbank. 

1 Like
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

I imagine it is all hands on deck at Commbank today counting all those lovely billions they made last financial year, lol. 

Payments to Etsy sellers are probably not their number one priority.

3 Likes
StickerOnIt
Inspiration Seeker

This is actually good news for me. This is my first time receiving money and I was thinking something was wrong with my account and it went to the wrong place. Hopefully they resolve this soon. 

1 Like

Nope its absolutely nothing to do with peoples banks. Its not the Commonwealth bank, Ive spoken to them. Now I have a second payment that still is not through and neither is the Monday one and its now Thursday..........

1 Like
givemeacrown
Conversation Maker

I'm in Australia. My monthly landed in my bank account yesterday (Wednesday), and a manual transfer I initiated yesterday (Wednesday) has arrived this morning (Thursday).

Sometimes the payments take longer. I often find the monthly ones take 2-3 business days. 

Etsy's deposit emails say: "Your funds should show up in your bank account in 3–5 business days."

1 Like

Hu mine has always been set to next available day. A monday payment always arrives in my account by clise of business Tuesday and Uve been on here since 2009. Its not a "settings" issue nor is it a " banks" issue. Others on this post are having the exact same issue 

0 Likes

Another Aussie seller here. I received my weekly deposit email on Tuesday but the funds have not arrived. It usually goes in around lunchtime on Tuesdays.

1 Like

Theres quite a few of us Aussies on this thread who still havent been paid. Theres also a big UK post about this as they have the same problem.

2 Likes

It seems etsy is doing everything they can to hold on to people's money as long as they can, even if it's just one extra day.

2 Likes
Spesh4u
Inspiration Seeker

I  get it deposited daily and haven't received my 7th Aug one but have received my smaller amount 8th Aug one 

1 Like

Frustrating.

0 Likes

Still not received? That's decidedly dodgy that I received mine pretty much on time/as expected and other Aussie sellers haven't. Has Etsy given any indication of a problem? 

1 Like
bobsiDi
Crafty Poster

My payment has only just been sent to my bank account today even though I got the notification from Etsy on Monday (US time).

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.