Pattern

Is anyone having success with Pattern? I just signed up for it. I'm going to drive sales from instagram Just wondering if there any issues 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: Pattern

@WillowRoseStyle: You may want to search this forum for threads about Pattern issues. There have been quite a few, many with no update from the original poster about a solution being found or that there was any assistance from Etsy.

0 Likes

Honestly, Pattern was recently broken for 2 months before they fixed it.  I usually don't bad mouth Pattern, but that was unacceptable.  

1 Like

Having said that, if you'd like to interact with other Pattern users, you may get more responses posting here:

https://community.etsy.com/t5/Pattern-Users-Support-Group/bd-p/PatternUsersSupportGroup

1 Like

Pattern was developed years ago by Etsy and like many of Etsy's programs it was abandoned a short time later.  

The nice things about Pattern is it's easy use.  And items which are not allowed on Etsy can be sold on Pattern.  The negative things about Pattern is it's an unsupported program which receives no updates.  And if an Etsy shop is closed (even by error) so is the Pattern site.  If there is a problem with the site the site owner has to go through Etsy support which can be poor.  Since there is no dedicated Pattern support there may not be a resolution for potential problems.  The Pattern site has bugs which were never resolved.  

It may be beneficial to check into other website builders who support both their product and users.  Many have free trials along with providing Etsy listing downloads. 

1 Like

I used Pattern long ago.  I suggest you find another website and not use Pattern.  Etsy is truly not taking care of it and promised changes never happened.  It's kind of a step-child now. 

0 Likes

here is some recent info about etsy pattern websites and some statistics

https://storeleads.app/reports/etsypattern#growth

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.