If you search through my shop pages 5 to 6 just disappeared! I have listed 192 listings and can only count 140 visible. I was wondering why my sales were low and now I see why! Talked to etsy support and they said to clear cache and cookies, etc...  that is not the problem has I tried different devices and the result is the same. 

Re: Pages disappeared

It is on mobile devices! If you search on the browser on a mobile device  they don't appear and last pages keep jumping and disappearing.

If you check on etsy buying app, it only appears 180 of my listings and I have 192. I counted them and also someone from etsy support and they see there are listings missing.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

@CraftyCornishMaids

As @MyCupTeaMiniatures says, The issue is NOT visible on a laptop or desktop. The problem is viewing a shop on a browser on a mobile device. So yes, you would see everyone's listings on your computer because that's not where the problem is.

1 Like

Just contacted support through this link https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new#issue_update_account_email  ,please do the same.

0 Likes

I'm chatting with support right now.  She says she can see what is happening in my shop...

1 Like

I have just had the most frustrating chat with customer support, who basically refused to help if I couldn't send them a screenshot. I asked how exactly I was supposed to screenshot me scrolling through a shop and seeing it jump pages and miss out listings. So they then said I need to use a different browser.  I insisted it was forwarded to the technical team and that I wanted an email from them.  I had to really push - they clearly do not see this as an issue at their end.

I don't understand why nobody at Etsy is taking this seriously.

[silent screaming]

5 Likes

I've been having the same problem for about a week. However, this only happens when you use the browser to open the shop listing page.

1 Like

Have you counted your listings on the buyer app? Search for your store there and see if they are all there.

0 Likes

Why do some people not understand- especially Support - that if it's happening to some of us here in the Forums, it's happening to some of our Buyers too. We can't tell our Buyers to use a different browser or clear their cookies.  They won't know anything is wrong with the missing pages.  But our listings are not getting the exposure we are paying for.

5 Likes

Support are simply not listening and are seemingly washing their hands of any responsibility.

(And some sellers here are not helping either)

3 Likes

I talked with someone from support that saw the glitch, after talking with 2 persons from support that simply didn't understand the issue.

2 Likes

@MyCupTeaMiniatures I think it needs as many sellers as possible to contact support so they can see it's not us as individuals simply incapable of updating our browsers.

2 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

I would guess that the majority of buyers come to our shops via Search, and perhaps others come via our sections. Doesn't make it right, though.

0 Likes
GlitteramaCrafts
Conversation Maker

Almost 300 of my items are missing when I search via Chrome on my tablet.  On my desktop everything shows up as it should.  That is almost  1 third of my items not showing up.  Can we please have some acknowledgement from Etsy that this is indeed a problem and that it is being worked on?  

5 Likes

I chatted with support and they are sending this issue to Technical Support.  Please - everyone that is having issues - do the same!!!  We estimate that over half of our over 2000 are not being shown on mobile devices.

1 Like
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

My pages are now all restored. Hurray!!!

2 Likes

Mine too!

0 Likes
leinweberstudio
Conversation Maker

I'm glad it was indeed an error and not some nefarious scheme to mess with our shops.

Unfortunately, with the way things are around here, one never knows, and so wild guesses take over. 

Am relieved I can take off my tinfoil hat now.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.