Order not showing up

My dashboard stats showed an update to the number of orders sold and a coat is showing as SOLD in my sold items on my homepage, but the transaction has not shown up on my feed or in my Payment account. No email. No this payment is processing message. Anyone else ever experienced this? Never experienced this one, myself!

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Order not showing up

And now the item is both in my SOLD items, but reappeared back in my shop. Maybe the transaction was quickly cancelled? Fraudulent transaction? Who knows? I may never know. Really was hoping it was a sale, what a bummer.

1 Like

Try refreshing the pages. Does it appear in your orders in your dashboard? Maybe it sold, but you inadvertantly had it set to relist automatically, or you had more than one listed as available.

0 Likes

Thanks @ButterflyFeetDigital believe me I did refresh a number of times, lol. It is a higher priced item in multiple people's carts - was thrilled it had sold or appeared to have. It reappeared in my shop, so assumed the transaction was not approved for some reason. Too bad:(

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Look at your completed orders and see if it's there. It may have CANCELLED in red text against it. If this happens it means the transaction was cancelled by the payment provider. If the customer contacts you then tell them to try a different payment method - otherwise they will need to contact Etsy support themselves.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.