FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

Only the main photo is showing

Not another stupid Etsy test! Another change of layout, and there are NO photos in the listing description. How on earth can we sell anything if our buyers are in this same test? Etsy are going from the sublime to the ridiculous!!!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
10 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: Only the main photo is showing

@FeltFunky  I can see all of your photos.

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

I clicked onto your first listing (Felted Pumpkins).  And I can see all of your photos. *(desktop computer, Chrome).  What are you using? And I agree; as a test, that would not even make sense to only see one photo.

0 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

@ChillwolfArt 

NO photos are showing in my listings, and of course people can't see the variation images either. It's beyond belief that they could even be trialling this rubbish! It's years since I felt the need to post in the Forums, but I am just so upset.

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@FeltFunky  That's garbage.  That's just it, we never know what Buyers are seeing.  And how many times they leave due to something so blatantly wrong.

0 Likes
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

Thankyou, Nana Letha, but I can't help wondering how many buyers are in this test. And I should have said it only shows the main image. Sigh!

1 Like
FeltFunky
Conversation Maker

@ChillwolfArt . I am using Chrome, on my tablet.

1 Like

Same here, I see the photos in my shop but when I click on an item, there are no photos either, just a thick black line. I use a tablet. 

0 Likes
OwlAlwaysKnit
Conversation Maker

@FeltFunky  I am also on my tablet and using chrome and can see all your photos, I did check a few listing and all ok here.

0 Likes

Same here. No photos for listings on iPad. Crazy

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@FeltFunky  I clicked onto your second listing, all of the photos appeared (little ones on Left Side of the large thumbnail photo).  I clicked onto the arrow to ensure each photo appeared in the thumbnail slot.  And they did. 

But you (and others) receiving a thick black line, is absurd.  No test could be that stupid??? (rhetorical).
I don't know that you can, but I wonder if you could reassign this Thread to Technical Issues (lack of photos is unacceptable).  Or if you could "at" Admin ampersay of Tech. Issues.  Buyers can't buy that which they cannot see. (I'm sure if Buyers were polled regarding this, they would state they don't wish to play Pin the Tail on the Donkey, hereby struggling to see listing photos).

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.