One Star review from an "inactive" buyer and listing is nowhere to be found??

Hi There. Something unusual happened this morning. I got a 1-star review from a buyer listed as "inactive" as the reviewer name. Normally in a review you can see the etsy buyers name. When I went to go look at the item in question, it was not showing up in my "sold" listings. I wanted to see if perhaps I had made a mistake in the listing (it was a sizing issue apparently), but I cannot even get to it to see If I made an error. So in essence the buyer cannot be found nor can the item they left a 1-star review for. Is this normal? LOL

The buyer never reached out to me about any issues.

When I search for the buyer using the invoice associated with the order I get an error:

"Uh oh!

Sorry, the member you are looking for does not exist."

When I click on the item in question I get the the "Sorry, this item is unavailable.". Usually  sold items can be viewed and possible re-listed.

I am not so concerned about the 1-star review, but am wondering why the buyer and item is no longer visible?

Any ideas?

Labels (3)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: One Star review from an "inactive" buyer and listing is nowhere to be found??

They left the review and then closed their account.

0 Likes

Re: One Star review from an "inactive" buyer and listing is nowhere to be found??

Ok. That makes sense, but I am wondering why I cannot view the listing in question.

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Looks like you deleted it.

1 Like

I don't know if this is of any interest, but here is a cached version of your jacket listing:  https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Sm9WhSnlFR4J:https://www.etsy.com/listing/1138...

1 Like

Look in your Orders, Completed, and over to the right under Completed Status, see if it is listed anywhere there.

1 Like

Thank You! I didn't know that web cache tool even existed!

0 Likes

Thank you. I was able to review. The buyer says the manufacturer size tag was wrong  but but the hand measurements I took and displayed in the listing match the tagged size. Oh well, win some, ya lose some.

0 Likes
GalleryAntiques
Conversation Maker

Just checking your shop and looking at your recent reviews, the listings for the first three are missing, the one-star listing and two 5-star listings below it and the Yorktowne bowls listing is also missing. This could be an Etsy glitch or you have deleted the listings.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.