No Monday Deposit

Did anyone else have their deposit not go through today? Mine skipped to next Monday and then I scheduled an earlier deposit and it shows tomorrow. It then said it was currently being deposited only to go back to tomorrow. Seems like a glitch?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: No Monday Deposit

The date always changes right before the money is actually deposited. Most people aren't watching their accounts that closely and won't see this happen, but it was a big thing last year when the bank failed and more shops were watching their deposit schedule like a hawk. There is a very good chance you just happened to look at your account right when the deposit was getting initiated, so the date had been changed to the next date but the deposit hadn't gone through yet. 

1 Like

My deposit was initiated Friday and was in my bank account this morning. 

0 Likes
WPshoppe
Crafty Poster

Mine was switched to next week as well. Though I know there are some changes when the deposits are going through, I've never had it switch to next week. I've had mine set at once a week, Mondays, for the past few years (since etsy sales have slowed down for me). I waited to see if it would deposit (usually is on the way by 7:30am). Hasn't switched so I adjusted it to tomorrow. 

0 Likes

@WPshoppe   That is normal.  Most people don't notice it.  The date right before the transfer begins flips to next week.  Then the transfer begins.  If you get the email that funds are being trandferred then everything is fine.

1 Like

It is normal as it does this every Monday to flip to the following week when the transfer begins.  If you get the email that the transfer has been made then no problem.   It always does this. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.