News and Activity on Sellers App is showing link to handbook but no activity

Is it a bug or a glitch? I noticed tonight, that News and Activity on Sellers App is showing a link to the Seller's handbook but no activity - saying "You are all caught up". But when I am checking on the desktop - there is a lot going on, some sales, some favs, etc. Etsy, please solve it! 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
5 Replies

Re: News and Activity on Sellers App is showing link to handbook but no activity

Just noticed this happening to my app too. Hope it changes back, it’s frustrating not being able to see the activity feed. 

2 Likes
KellsVintageToys
Inspiration Seeker

Re: News and Activity on Sellers App is showing link to handbook but no activity

I am getting the same message on my news and activity section. I hope it’s fixed soon.

2 Likes
CMcBJewellery
Inspiration Seeker

I’m having the same problem.  For the last week it’s been taking about half an hour to update on the app now there is nothing just “All caught up”

1 Like

It seems I’m having this issue as well.

1 Like

It says “Your’re all caught up” - spelled that way.  They have only been updating once per day for the past week, not showing sales, etc.  Would be terrific if someone from Etsy would actually acknowledge and address it.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.