New Etsy app and saying 1 day overdue!

Two of my orders are due to be shipped today but one says next to it in red 1 day overdue! I don’t understand what I’ve done wrong! Can anyone help? 

This is on the new Etsy sellers app, which I don’t find any easier than the old app, and if anything harder to use. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: New Etsy app and saying 1 day overdue!

The new app counts time differently than the old app.  The old app based timing on US Eastern time, whereas the new app bases timing on whatever time zone the seller is in.  (not sure exactly how)

A least this is true for the sales stats, and now there’s a disconnect between the daily stats shown in the new app vs. what’s shown in the old app and the desktop version. Drives me nuts, and I don’t use the new app at all.  When the old app finally dies, I’ll only access Etsy via the browser version.

it would seem logical this is related to the timing issue you mentioned, although since my shop is all digital, I’m not looking at shipping dates.

1 Like

Re: New Etsy app and saying 1 day overdue!

@MontyandtheWalrus: There are lots and lots of threads in this forum about issues with the apps. The consensus is that a seller needs to check their shop for messages and orders at least daily via a browser until these issues are resolved.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.