ItiSaaram
Inspiration Seeker

Need suggestion: Not able to save changes on my listing

Hello all,

I am having an issue on saving listing changes. Following message is showing when I click the publish button. Could you please help me on fixing the issue? Thanks!

"Hm, we’re having trouble saving your changes. Try again, and if this keeps happening contact Etsy Support."

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies

Re: Need suggestion: Not able to save changes on my listing

@ItiSaaram: Are you experiencing this using an Etsy app (on which operating system) or via mobile browser or desktop browser (which browser and operating system)? If via a browser, are you using the "old" or "new" listing form? 

0 Likes

I have the same problem. I tried from the phone, Chrome Browser, Opera and also Chrome in incognito. It's si frustrating that i cannot link my pictures to color variations. Any advice is welcomed.

0 Likes

I had the same issue. I found that the alt-text I was adding to my pictures was the issue. I created my listing without alt-text for my pictures, then one by one added each alt-text. I still had one picture that it didn't want to save the changes on, but that was how I was able to get around the listing not posting issue. Hope this helps!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.