My shop and the Items not showing in search results

can anyone help me why my shop and the items not showing in the search results? I checked many times with adding location filter as well but not showing anywhere. So if anyone know about this, please let me know.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: My shop and the Items not showing in search results

"Silver New Mom Ring"

#2 in search results (after ads).

0 Likes

@DreamsJewelleryUS: Keep in mind that if everyone on this forum searched for the exact same phrase they would all get different results. Because of "personalized searches" you can NOT rely on anyone's search results to define how your listing is ranked. There are many many factors that affect listing placement and the relative weight of each factor probably changes constantly. Even exact word matches to your title no longer ensure that you will appear on page 1. Your listing may be appearing on page 251 and Etsy is only showing the first 250 pages to the world.

You have no sales, so you need to initially drive your own traffic and sales so that the algorithm learns that people want what you are selling.

0 Likes

If you search for your shop name, you will get listings and above under the ads is 'Did you mean the shop xxxx'

Your items are indexed.  New shops get a slight boost but really your items need to gather history to move up in search.

I find it disconcerting that your shop name has US but you are not based in the US.  Does the US stand for something else?

You need your shop policies for the EU/UK.

You might also benefit from a shop critique.

1 Like

It is misleading that you have US in your shop name but are selling from India.  I foresee trouble with this so you might want to change the shop name. 

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.