I just made a detailed post about a shipping error in the Technical Issues forum.  Etsy failed to combine shipping, and the customer was overcharged $20.  I hit enter, went to Technical Issues to read, and wait for a reply.  My post was not there.  I went to my profile here in the forums, but my post wasn't there.  I then went to my email to see if I had been muted for some reason, but there was nothing.

Can someone help?

*Edited to add: if this error is the "norm" for calculating shipping in my shop, it explains why I haven't gotten a sale in over a week even though I've been running a sale!  Has anyone else experienced the shipping not being calculated/combined for multiple items?

Re: My forum posts are disappearing as if I never wrote them.

Jump to solution

I thought I had posted a message the other day as well, but it never appeared. I was definitely logged in but since it wasn’t super important I ended up not doing anything about it. Glad you could post this way ne OK and can’t help with the shipping issue as I only do digital products these days.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Re: My forum posts are disappearing as if I never wrote them.

Jump to solution

I just never use profiles. If all my stuff was one or 2 sizes, yes that be fine..but my stuff across shops is very varied. Plus profiles seem to have a lot of glitches reported here. I just set the shipping in the listing and move on. It DOES get wonky if they buy a lot of items sometimes . I add box weight in the listing as if it is close to a pound I do not expect or hope the system to charge over a pound for a 12 oz item that when boxed is over a pound. I wish they had a secondary weight for that. If it is fragile and needs to ship alone, I set it to manual ship and set the secondary shipping the same as the first so if it combines it still charges enough to ship it alone.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.