SareeShopping
Inspiration Seeker

My Every New Listing Showing error of "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region."

I dnt know what is happing with my shop that whatever listing i edit or update new listing. it showing the same massage every time that "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region." Are you facing this issue as well or i am alone.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
13 Replies

Re: My Every New Listing Showing error of "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region."

I looked at several items and didn’t see it in any of them. 

0 Likes
SareeShopping
Inspiration Seeker

Re: My Every New Listing Showing error of "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region."

I am sharing the new listing link here and the listing i edited. Its happing with my new listing and the i edit any of my old listing. If this link which is i am sharing below works perfect then please tell me.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1420971783/white-color-ruffle-georgette-saree-for?click_key=727537acc78...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1406649970/designer-sky-blue-georgette-saree-with?click_key=7402723e260...

0 Likes

@SareeShopping   It may say not available in your region since most buyers in India cannot use PayPal and you are located in India.

Do you have India Payments?

Etsy is using this when items such as knives in the UK or certain plants in the US cannot be delivered to certain areas.

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Looks fine to me (UK). Try changing your buyer location settings temporarily to UK and see if that works (these settings are on the bottom left of every search page).

I am thinking maybe you can't see your own listings because buyers in India cannot purchase from your shop unless you sign up for Etsy India Payments.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/6742925359255-How-to-Accept-Payments-as-a-Seller-in-India?se...

1 Like
SareeShopping
Inspiration Seeker

its was working totally fine and i got orders as well. but it start happening any day and that day whatever i update new listing or edit old listing. they start showing that message. it happed today again. if you see my shop it shows 135 total active listings. but i did 150 active listings. and there are totally new.

0 Likes

Betreff: My Every New Listing Showing error of "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region.

Both links work fine for me in Germany.

0 Likes

I am getting  this 'Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region'. in Uk. Can someone check if they can  see my listing please.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1412182486

thank you.

Barbara

0 Likes

I'm in the UK and got the same message as you did. What is the item?

0 Likes
GieseDeseiGns
Conversation Maker

Is it the knives perhaps, as they cannot be sold in UK

1 Like

Hi Barbara,

Have you done something different with the listing since this post? I am having the same problem and funnily enough it is on a cheese knife - https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1200074006/sterling-silver-and-stainless-steel

However, I can see your listing and I am in the UK.

Regards,

Karen

0 Likes
Jewels2at
Community Maker

I do not see the message when I look at the listing.

0 Likes

Re: My Every New Listing Showing error of "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region.&quot

Etsy only shows items to customers that can be sold to them.  If an item is not allowed in a certain country, then customers from that country won't be able to buy it, but in countries where it is allowed, they will.  Likewise, if your payment option isn't available in a country, they will get that message, but in countries where that payment method is available the buyers will see it to buy.

0 Likes
SareeShopping
Inspiration Seeker

It was working perfectly before but someday it happens with my shop that whatever i update new listing or edit old listing. they stop showing. and if you notice my shop, it shows total 135 items but i listed 150 active listings. why is it happening?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.