Exactly that. I had a customer who bought some items today say that she was about to buy a lamp too, but it sold out. This customer is the only one in my queue for today, so I went to "sold out" listings, and sure enough- a bunch of listings are marked as sold out, but there are no orders for them.

I got onto support chat and they were unhelpful and told me to wait 72 hours. I have NEVER had this happen before. I've had orders marked as "payment pending" but this is different.

It's been several hours and still no orders coming through on these items.

Additional info, there is nothing about all of these sales in my "all activities" list. The total is definitely in the hundreds.

Re: Multiple items showing as "sold out" but there is no order for them

This has not been resolved for my shop either!  I have one order which has never shown up...

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Same here.

0 Likes

I'm having a similar issue but different.  I've been asked numerous times over the past week by customers when something would be back in stock when it was never out of stock.  The weird part is that the items are still showing up on searches and such and that would not be the case if they were indeed sold out.  When you click on the item you are unable to purchase it because it says it's sold out.  Very frustrating.

The only thing that I've been able to do is go to my listing manager and change the availability from 1 to say 5 and that seems to solve the 'sold out' problem.

I really hope Etsy is working on this because I have over 500 listings and have no idea which ones are being affected other than when people reach out to ask when they'll be back in stock.  

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.