Messages not coming in timely/in bulk/ or not at all from customers

My customers and I are having issues with the new messaging system. I have one customer that I am not seeing any messages from her until she's sent me 2 of them 8 or so hours apart, then they both come through at once.  Multiple other customers I am getting messages on my end hours after they have been sent.  And just now, I was notified from a customer that has been trying to message me for a couple of days and couldn't get any to go through to me until a "help" email through her purchases tab! 

This is NOT good for customer service and I am IMPECCABLE with my messaging reply and customer service. This is not me... this is system errors.  

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Messages not coming in timely/in bulk/ or not at all from customers

Others have been commenting on this new feature that totally sucks. The company keeps fixing things that work!

1 Like

More problems today. Customer could only reach me by connecting through 'help' in purchase history.  Went to look for a reply on a proof I sent in a message last night to customer, my my message WAS MISSING!! I typed, I saw it "send"... now this morning it's not there! So I had to re-message my customer, who was expecting that proof last night so I could ship TODAY>  

0 Likes

@empressivedesigns  Don't know if you're working in the app or in a browser, but have you checked the "sent" folder for your message? That way you can check if it went out as a new thread or was attached to an old one. If it is not in "sent" then something is broken. If you have your account set up to receive eMail copies of messages you might want to check that too.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.