Message: "All payment methods for this shop are temporarily unavailable." when customers checkout.

About a month ago my account was severly hacked. I had no access to it, my email and password were changed, along with my bank account information for Etsy Payments. My account was then suspended but i managed to get it back by sending a lot of emails to etsy to verify it is me and they unsuspended it. Fast forward a week and a half, I am getting multiple people favoriting my items, me thinking they just were doing that to buy later, but i then get a message from a customer with a screenshot of the cheout area, and in grey letting it read "All payment methods for this shop are temporarily unavailable." so she could not put in her card info or anything. I then emailed Etsy Support and they were responding in a reasonable amount of time, they told me they took the hackers banking info out and i should be able to update it without having to type in the old banking info. The issue is there is NO BUTTON to click on/option to update my bank account info, i then emailed the support person back and told them that, and i havent gotten a response in 4 days. i am LOSING MONEY and SALES day by day, and i REALLY need help with this, if anyone has had this experience before please let me know the steps you took to resolve this issue. I AM DESPERATE!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
11 Replies
KickstartIN
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Message: "All payment methods for this shop are temporarily unavailable." when custome

I am also facing a same problem bro

I listed my items two weeks before

Today one person try to buy my first sale but it shows  payment methods for this shop are temporarily unavailable

I don't know how to resolve 

No response from community support also

Kindly resolve this issue I am from india

What can I do to solve this problem and get my first sale in Etsy please help me others

0 Likes

Re: Message: "All payment methods for this shop are temporarily unavailable." when custome

I can check out from your shop with no problem but how you will get money from sale it is another issue and I suspect that the only way to resolve it is Etsy support 

0 Likes
KickstartIN
Inspiration Seeker

Hi @VintageGiftsEE 

can you see check out option from your shop for my listings after add to basket option

I have add paypal also but it won't show

I ask to ETSY Support wait for their reply 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@KickstartIN  - You do have PayPal as a payment method in your shop.

1 Like
KickstartIN
Inspiration Seeker

Hi @NanaLetha 

Thanks for your message 

But i already add paypal also but its not show to others but its enabled once i check in payment methods in finance Tab

I contact Etsy Support team also but u don't have any response

can you please tell there is any Other ways available

0 Likes

@KickstartIN  , I put an item in my cart and it showed the payment options and I could check out. Maybe there was something wrong on the buyers end.

1 Like

0 Likes
KickstartIN
Inspiration Seeker

Hi @funkydreamsmosaics 

Thanks for your reply bro

This message i see in my payment account

You’ve enrolled in domestic payment options in India—here’s what’s next

Before you can receive orders from buyers in India, our local payment provider, Razorpay, needs to review and verify your enrollment. While this process has been much faster in the past, since Razorpay has temporarily paused onboarding new customers as part of a licensing process with the Reserve Bank of India, it may take eight weeks or more. Once the pause has ended, we’ll update you via email about your enrollment status. Learn more about this temporary pause

Want one-on-one help improving your shop and selling on Etsy? Reach out to us and our Etsy Support partners in India will get back to you, usually within one working day]

This is the message i got in my payment section

My paypal account is enabled only but ther is a problem for buyers end i think but from india it is not available for my shop to sale anything due to Razorpay not working

I have to need one Final Answer

If Buyer from outside India now try to add my listing it shows proceed to checkout option or not

If it work means i will concentrate on foreign customers to get paid through paypal

Kindly make a reply

0 Likes

All payment methods are temporarily unavailable for this store. Why?

0 Likes

I notice you are also in India. Did you read the information at the link I provided above?  Have you paid your bill?  

0 Likes
Rosie247
Conversation Maker

This is a Zombie thread. Some information it contains might be outdated. It's best to start a new thread asking for help. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.