MY Etsy links are not appearing in Twitter & my Etsy address in Twitter takes you to wrong Etsy Shop

TECHNICAL PROBLEMS:  For the last week I have been trying to reach someone at Etsy to help me with this problem, when I copy the link to an item in my ETSY shop first i notice these two icons appear in the address bar & when I put my cursor on them, one says 'Send this page' the other says 'Create a QR for this page' when i go over to twitter to post the link only words appears, for example it will say 'Butterfly Pin' Etsy but there is NO LINK TO CLICK ON and so you cannot link to my Etsy shop; also if you click on my Etsy shop address in Twitter it takes you to the WRONG shop in ETSY, not my shop.      I have been trying for over a week to get Etsy to help me and I just get generic replies that do not answer my problem so I cannot post anything on Twitter because it doesn't go to my ETSY Shop, this started around 4-1-23 prior to that everything was normal, I haven't tried posting to other sites at this point, this is SO SO SO Frustrating, especially since I cannot get anyone to help me

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
DollClique
Inspiration Seeker

Re: MY Etsy links are not appearing in Twitter & my Etsy address in Twitter takes you to wrong E

I can't get any answers either so I just asked Elon :). I will get back with you if he responds

0 Likes

Re: MY Etsy links are not appearing in Twitter & my Etsy address in Twitter takes you to wrong E

Hi, 

I found you on Twitter and the link to your shop works fine. 

I also copied the links to a couple of items in your shop and then pasted them in google and they worked perfectly. 

Just so you know your items can be seen x

0 Likes
DollClique
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you so much!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.