MY ADVERTISEMENTS ARE NOT VISIBLE

Merhaba sevgili etsy ekibi ve satıcıları,

Yaklaşık 15 adet mağazamdaki reklama açık ama mevcut bütçenin %1'i bile kullanılamıyor. Mağazam yeni olduğu için ürünlerim ön plana çıkmıyor ve satış yapılamıyor. Lütfen reklamlarımın görüntülenebilmesi için bana yardım edin.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: MY ADVERTISEMENTS ARE NOT VISIBLE

We are other sellers here, not Etsy staff. Your ads probably won't work very well until your SEO is optimized. Yours needs work. The Etsy Ads still have to compete with all the other Etsy Ads, so good SEO is important for those, too. 

1 Like

Thank you very much for your information

0 Likes

@PersonalizedMy: You need to understand how ads work in reality. Running ads alone will not increase your shop's exposure. FIRST your listing must meet the search requirements to rank high enough to be considered for an ad slot. Then, and only then, Etsy will "auction" off the available ad slots to those qualifying listings that they think will generate the most revenue for them. The niche you are in is very competitive and that does not help.

You need to initially drive your own traffic and sales so that the algorithm learns that people want what you are selling.

You will probably find more help in one of the dedicated forums such as https://community.etsy.com/t5/Shop-Critiques/bd-p/shop-critiques?ref=gnav forum as this one is for technical issues.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your information.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.