VerryKerry
Inspiration Seeker

Low listing views..Help need with SEO

Can anyone recommend please an etsy shop guru who can help with SEO...I feel  there's room for improvement but im not finding the right formula

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies
nineteen27
Community Maker

Re: Low listing views..Help need with SEO

just noticed this is in tech issues.

and not shop critiques.

1 Like
NanaLetha
Community Maker

You are required to list all shop members 

0 Likes

Where are your garments actually made?  From your announcement it doesn't sound like the UK????

As above, who are WE?

0 Likes
Natalya1905
Conversation Maker

Since you posted in Technical Issues forum section, we can't answer your question.

But! "My designs are expertly hand screen printed" and "2. NO FORCED LABOUR. All employment with Verry Kerry is freely chosen.
Staff are free to leave Verry Kerry after reasonable notice."..
If you do not make your items yourself, you must disclose your production partner(s). 

0 Likes

The best way to do SEO is through your own training; if you employ someone, make sure it's someone who will teach you how to do it, not just do it for you. Otherwise if you're wanting to change something, it's totally out of your hands. 

SEO on Etsy is slightly different to 'normal' SEO, the search engine here works a lot on personalization. This means the right keywords is only half the game - the rest is in being as good or better than your competition, and in not looking like a 'reseller' which is what Etsy calls people who don't make what they sell. 

Looking at your website you seem like a legitmate designer who does everything in an Etsy-appropriate context. I'm not seeing that translated in your Etsy store. There's nothing about your listings that tells me you designed this and had it made by others, and the detailed announcement that reads like AI is a bit of a turn-off too. 

Lately there's been people asking for critiques in the 'technical issues' thread, and I think that's because Etsy's having a glitch where some sellers can't see all of the forums. So I don't know if you're asking us to help you fix your SEO (happy to do that) as well as point out ways you can improve your presentation. All the comments above are basically accusing you of not being a genuine maker; I'm willing to believe you are, but we have to fix a few things to show that. Right now you're at risk of being shut down by Etsy, which will ban you from returning.

If you're not looking for repair advice here, the best I can recommend for you is to get familiar with some youtube channels. Starla Moore is probably the best place to start, as well as everything Etsy puts out on their own channel. Start here:

Get Discovered and Grow: An Interview with SEO Experts | Etsy Up 2023 - YouTube

Google SEO Tips: Help Shoppers Discover Your Listings (youtube.com)

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.