Listings that are in stock displaying soldout under sold listings

It appears Etsy is showing in stock items as soldout under sold listings. I happened to turn it on today to check something, and noticed that I had zero views on my Ads that I run continuously everyday. This is unacceptable if Etsy is turning of our paid listings without our permission hence, this could be the cause of so many of us long time sellers with recent low sales. Something is definitely going on behind the scenes at Etsy.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Listings that are in stock displaying soldout under sold listings

I'm confused, I just looked at your shop and it showed all items as available. I see your ads and Etsy directs me to you shop and shows your items.

Nellie Bleu

0 Likes

I'm on my desktop, Etsy has a feature called sold listings that you can turn on/off for the public can view what items are selling in your shop. I always keep mine turned off but, I turned it on today for a couple of minutes. There it is showing ALL my listings as sold out when they are not. Then, I checked my Ads for today, and it shows zero views. I did my own test, and was able to add items to my cart. However, it may not be the case for all customers shopping on the site. 

0 Likes

@Honeyprint A sold record is created every time you make a sale. It does not mean the item is sold out. If you click on a listing from within the xxxx Sales list in your shop it will take you to the Active listing unless it really is sold out.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.