Listings switching between old and new listing format

Not really a big deal, but something that I have noticed and find kind of annoying. Some my items have the old listing format, and some have the new one. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is there a reason some listings would have the new layout while others wouldn’t?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Listings switching between old and new listing format

sounds like a glitch but I'd be happy if they stayed in the old format. The new one is too cumbersome for me. My definition of 'streamlined' is obviously different to Etsy's.

1 Like

I HATE the new format. I find that it’s just difficult to navigate and it just looks really...cluttered for lack of better terms.

4 Likes

Not for particular listings but I have noticed that listings open in the old format if I click on Edit from the customer side.
They usually open in the new format from my listing manager page unless if I switch to the old format, in which case any further listings I open from there show the old format for a few hours.

1 Like

Ohhh I bet that is what is happening to me too!! Thank you for sharing. I dont mind a work around to access the old listing format lol!

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.