Listings sections

Hey everyone! Just checking... did Etsy remove the number of visits a listing gets when you look at an item in your listings? Another words, I used to be able to see how often an item was visited and this way I could tell if I should deactivate it, revamp it, or drop the price. Now it's not there. Anybody else see this? Also, how many times an item has been renewed is gone.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Listings sections

I'm still seeing at least some of the information in stats. I think the only thing I can also no longer see is how many times something has been renewed. 

1 Like

Thanks  Audreytherese, but I didn't have to go to Stats section for every item. It would show up on the listings section in each little box. Now it's not there. HMMM?

0 Likes

Sorry, I don't think I ever looked at them that way, so I don't even know what I'm missing! 

0 Likes

In the top right corner of the manage listings page, check to see if the stats toggle is on.

1 Like

@PrairieCrocusStudio Oh you're good! That's what it was! But how did it get turned off in the first place if I never even knew it was there?!

0 Likes

@BeachPleaseCreations  It's happened to me occasionally. No idea why the button resets itself. 

0 Likes

I could easily see just clicking on the screen and if the mouse just happened to be in that spot, you could have accidentally turned it off. 

And now I know about this feature! Actually, I remember looking at it before, then I think I got depressed at the renewals and turned it off and removed it from my memory. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.