LapisMagica
Inspiration Seeker

Listings not showing in my Shop

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a small shop with only 21 listings (due to being lazy ) , and up until few days ago , they were all showing in my shop. But now i see only 2 of them, even as i see all 21 being active in my listing manager, with no warnings for missing information ect things to edit for these listings. 
How can i fix that? I read about deactivating and reactivating listings , but doesn't that cost , even as you already paid for these listings? 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listings not showing in my Shop

Jump to solution

@LapisMagica   Deactivating and then reactivating does not incure a new fee unless the listing expired during the time of deactivation:  https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000336187-How-to-Deactivate-a-Listing?segment=selling

It is worth a try.

View solution in original post

2 Likes
15 Replies

Jump to solution

I wonder if it is a glitch as your sections still show as having listings but they do not come up and your total says 2.    And now,  there is only the citrine listing - the other one has gone.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@LapisMagica   Deactivating and then reactivating does not incure a new fee unless the listing expired during the time of deactivation:  https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000336187-How-to-Deactivate-a-Listing?segment=selling

It is worth a try.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Hello! I have the same problem. Etsy put my shop on forced vacation. I replied to their email and my store was reopened very quickly. However, my ads are not visible to everyone, they are paid. First he wrote that I have six active, then 80, and they are over 100. He also wrote that they are not available. I hope this will be fixed soon.

0 Likes
SunnytyDE
Community Maker

Betreff: Listings not showing in my Shop

Jump to solution

Hi, it’s weird. When I look at your shop on the app the search function within your shop is not there. On the PC it’s there but nothing comes up when I search indicating your shop might not be indexed. However when I search for your shop in Etsy search you do come up. I would try to contact Etsy and meanwhile try deactivating and reactivating again. 
Good luck. 

2 Likes
LapisMagica
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

i did deactivate them, and now i have 2-3 more visible, but not all 15. The first  3 i reactivated showed up, and then no change for the rest. 

0 Likes
GieseDeseiGns
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

I just looked and see 15 items.

1 Like
LapisMagica
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

yes, it's working now.  30mins after my comment they appeared. Strange thing was that the first 2-3 reactivated showed immediately, the rest took half an hour.

1 Like
LivingstonandCo
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

The same thing has happened to my shop - I have messaged Etsy so many times and no one is replying or answering?!  Any suggestions on how to get someone to repair this glitch?  All my listings show as active, however they are not displaying in my shop.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@LivingstonandCo   Did you read this entire thread and try the suggestions here? 

0 Likes
LivingstonandCo
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Have just deactivated and renewed all the listings - fingers crossed this has fixed the glitch!  Many thanks for your help

0 Likes
AnvilTreasures
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

I have the exact same problem. I show 10 active listings but only 2 are showing up when I search for my shop. Did deactivating and then reactivating work for you?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Have you checked using the Listings Page in Shop Manager (preferably via a browser)? The Listings page should be the definitive source of truth about the status of all your listings. Because of personalized searches you can NOT rely on anyone's search results to define how your listing is displayed to others.

0 Likes
AnvilTreasures
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Yes. All listings so up and are marked as active. I have tried to reach out to Etsy multiple times and just get automated responses.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@AnvilTreasures  I only see 2 items in your shop.  Do you think they may have been deactivated, if they were knives?  Etsy's been doing that lately.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

@AnvilTreasures  We see two listings when we go to your shop. When you say "I have tried to reach out to Etsy multiple times and just get automated responses", DO NOT open a new issue (doing so closes the one you already opened and puts the new one on the bottom of the pile). Every eMail from Etsy will have a link something like "I Still Need Help". Click on that to keep the report alive. You may have to do this innumerable times before anything is done but do not give up.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.